As a Purex Insider, I recently received a bottle of Dial Kids Body & Hair Wash to review. Since our grandsons are ages 3 - 6, I chose to review the Peachy Clean variety for kids aged 2-5. It is perfect for kids that have outgrown traditional newborn soaps, but are not ready for adult strength body and hair wash.
Dial also had Watery Melon and Berry Cool variants for children ages 6+ that contain bright vibrant colors and fun scents that take bath time to a whole new level of fun.
I intended to try the Peachy Clean Dial Kids Body & Hair Wash when the grandkids came to visit. Alas, they have not been here for bathtime so didn't get to try it. But I DID decide to try it so I could tell you about it. I will tell you it smells wonderful! And it is so mild and not irritating or drying at all. And I am sure that the kids will love it when they get to use it.
Dial is hosting a sweepstakes along with the release of NEW Dial Kids Body & Hair Wash. One grand prize winner will receive $1000, while 250 additional winners will receive a coupon for a free bottle! Just click below to enter:
Dial sent me 3 coupons for a FREE bottle of Dial Kids Hair & Body Wash (max value $4.49) to keep or give to my readers. And I am going to give all 3 of them away! Yeah for you! It is super easy to enter. All you have to do is one or more of the following:
• Check out the Dial for Kids site and leave a comment telling us something interesting you line about the products for kids. (once)
• Enter the Dial for Kids Sweepstakes and leave a comment that you did. You can enter once per day. (daily)
• I know how some of my readers like daily entries, just because they like to come to my blog every day, so you can also enter daily by leaving a comment about something funny your kid(s) or grandkid(s) did. (daily)
• And just to get the word spread about the sweepstakes, you can link back to this giveaway from your blog and get an extra entry. Just leave me a comment that you did. (once)
• Share this post on your Facebook page and get another entry. Just leave me a comment that you did. (once)
• Tweet about it and get an entry. Just leave me a comment that you did. You can do this one every day if you want. (daily)
Winners of the 3 coupons will be chosen by random drawing on Friday, April 19, and the winner will be posted on my blog and notified by email.
*Dial provided me with a bottle of Dial Kids Body & Hair Wash so I could review it. However all of the opinions expressed here are, as always, my own.