Tuesday, December 21, 2010

What the heck!

Hubby's cold started a couple of days after out Thanksgiving get together. Mine started the next weekend. We seemed to get a little better, then feel crappy again. Hubby said, "Wouldn't it be funny if we just kept giving back and forth to each other. "

Ummmm....no. That would not be funny.

I thought I was almost better then this weekend I started feeling bad again. I gave in to my sinus infection and finally went to the doctor. I now have drugs.

This morning, I woke up with less of a sinus headache, but my left eye has been red and watery all day.

What the heck is going on?!

We will be having our Christmas celebration on Sunday at my MIL's house. Samantha and her bf, Meredith, Billy, Theo and Wyatt will be coming and Hubby and I will go pick up Jacob to spend the day with us. So we will have 2 of our kiddos and all our grandbabies with us. Yeah!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season!

5 comments:

McVal said...

Hi! So far! I hope you guys get over your illnesses by this weekend. Yuck!
Have a Merry Christmas!

Together We Save said...

Oh I hope both of are well thru the holidays!! Merry Christmas.

Frances said...

Hi, McVal and Denise. Thanks for coming to my pity party. LOL!

Queenie Jeannie said...

I'm sad to not have my older kids with me this year, but that's life I guess. At least the tree is finally decorated and all the presents wrapped!! Now just sit back and wait for the Big Day!!

Merry Christmas!

Frances said...

I know you had a great Christmas, Jeannie. I saw the pics!