Friday, March 15, 2013
Dial Coconut Water Body Wash Review and Giveaway
Coconut water is found in young, green coconuts and known to be rich in antioxidants and electrolytes that provide replenishing hydration. A leading trend in the food and beverage category, coconut water is known as “super water” for its natural hydration and health benefits. Dial understands how hard it can be to lead a healthy lifestyle. With Dial Coconut Water Body Wash, Dial can help you along the path to healthier skin.
I recently received a bottle of Dial Coconut Water Body Wash to try, and I really like it! I have to tell you, I am not a big body wash fan. Oh, sure, several years ago when body wash first started being sold, I jumped on the bandwagon just like everyone else. But it didn't take me long to realize that bar soap lasts a LOT longer than body wash does....when you have kids. Oh, don't feel like I abused my kids by making them use bar soap. The horror!! No, I got them body wash...on sale, with coupons. But Hubby and I were just as happy to use bar soap. No, I was not abusing Hubby...it was his preference. He could have, and still could, use body wash if he wanted.
So, we are bar soap fans.
But when I received a bottle of Dial Coconut Water Body Wash, I certainly was willing to use it. And I really like it! It smells delicious! I don't smell coconut at all, but it does have a tropical scent to it. And the lather! It is rich and luxurious and after I get finished with body washing my body, my bathtub looks like I used bubble bath.Yes, it makes that much lather. Maybe I am using too much on my pouf. Oh, well.
And it is very mosterizing. My skin feels really nice after using it. And the best part, for me, is that it does not make our bathtub slick like some moisterizing body washes do. I don't know that it makes me feel like I am doing something healthy for my body, but it is a nice body wash.
here to enter. Or click on the image above.
That is not the only way to win!
Dial sent me 3 coupons for a FREE bottle of Dial Coconut Water Body Wash (max value $4.19) to keep or give to my readers. I am going to give all 3 of them away! Yeah for you! It is super easy to enter. All you have to do is one or more of the following:
• Check out Dialsoap.com and leave a comment telling us something interesting you learned about Dial. (once)
• Enter the Healthier Skin. Healthier You.® Sweepstakes and leave a comment that you did. You can enter once per day. (daily)
• I know how some of my readers like daily entries, just because they like to come to my blog every day, so you can also enter daily by leaving a comment about a way you enjoy pampering yourself. (daily)
• And just to get the word spread about the sweepstakes, you can link back to this giveaway from your blog and get an extra entry. Just leave me a comment that you did. (once)
• Share this post on your Facebook page and get another entry. Just leave me a comment that you did. (once)
• Tweet about it and get an entry. Just leave me a comment that you did. You can do this one every day if you want. (daily)
Winners of the 3 coupons will be chosen by random drawing on Friday, March 22 and the winner will be posted on my blog and notified by email.
*Dial provided me with a bottle of Dial Coconut Water Body Wash so I could review it. However all of the opinions expressed here are, as always, my own.