Sunday, January 22, 2012

Purex UltraPacks Review

As a Purex Insider, I recently got a chance to try Purex UltraPacks, a new product that will be available in February.

We use and love Purex laundry detergent and have used it for years. The main reason is that it is so economical. But we would not use it if if did not do a great job. I mean, I am frugal, but I still want my clothes to be clean and fresh.

When Purex offered me the chance to try a new product, I was all over it. As many of my readers know, laundry is an easy task for me, as Hubby does it most of the time.  Yes, I am totally spoiled. But I do know how to do laundry and I do it on occasion. So, you would probably think this was really a chance for Hubby to use a new Purex product, but I did use it so I could tell you my thoughts on Purex UltraPacks, as well as Hubby's thoughts.

What are Purex UltraPacks?

• New Purex UltraPacks are convenient pre-dosed liquid detergent packs that make doing  laundry easier than ever.
• Purex UltraPacks manage to squeeze all the performance of our new Triple Action liquid formula into just one powerful pack.
• Finally…No more mess. No more spills. No more heavy jugs. It’s Laundry Simplified.®
• Each Purex UltraPack contains powerful 2x concentrated liquid detergent, giving each UltraPack double
the cleaning power in every drop*.
• Purex UltraPacks dissolve quickly once the washer is started—even in cold water.
• Purex UltraPacks are formulated and safe for all machines, including high-efficiency (HE).

Purex UltraPacks ARE really easy to use and so convenient. Just toss one in the wash. And they clean just as well as all Purex products, so we are totally sold on the UltraPacks. I won't say they save a lot of time, since how much time does it really take to measure out laundry soap. But they are quick and easy. And I think they would be amazing for travelling, if you need to take laundry soap with you. Two thumbs up from Hubby and me.

Beginning in mid February 2012, FreeSamplePurex.com will be back up and running, offering Purex enthusiasts an opportunity to get their own free sample of Purex UltraPacks and prove it to themselves. As a Purex Insider, I will be able to give you a heads up on the go live date for the FreeSamplePurex.com website.

I can't wait for you all to get to try Purex UltraPacks!

I was provided a sample of Purex Ultrapacks to try, but all opinions are my own.

3 comments:

McVal said...

Cool! I will try that out! Does the water have to be certain temp to break open the packet? I always wash in cold water...

Frances said...

McVal, I have not used one in cold water, but I read that some other reviewers have with great results.

Sonya Ann said...

I love purex and I use it a lot. Thank you for the heads up!!