Monday, January 7, 2013

Look where I was yesterday!!

That's right, I was at my new Aldi!

One problem...

It's not open yet.

Oh, well, from the looks of it, opening day is getting close. I am stalking...errr...following the Aldi Facebook page, checking every day to see if they are announcing my store opening. I also drive past it several times a week.

I am lame. LOL!

But I am not the only one. I saw a couple of other cars drive through the parking lot, slowing down near the doors. And another person was taking a picture. That is why mine is from the angle it is. So, I am not the only person ready for it to open.

4 comments:

Annie at Haphazard Homestead said...

Aldi is always my first stop when I'm grocery shopping!

Sonya Ann said...

Hahaha, we are the same person. One is opening up in town and my girlfriend and I keep pestering the workers at the other store to find out when it is opening. I drive 20 minutes to go to Aldi soon it will only be 5 minutes away. Just think of all that gas I will save!

~Carla~ said...

Nice!! lol! We have none in Canada, but I've heard good things!

McVal said...

LOL! I do love my Aldi's too. The sugar free french vanilla creamer is always thrown in my cart... At least 5. It's cheap and no one elses tastes as good.