- 20 Mule Team Borax is 100% natural mineral from the earth. Once removed from the ground it is washed, dried and boxed for consumers.
- Borax is the common name for sodium tetraborate: a natural occurring substance produced by the perpetual evaporation of seasonal lakes.
- Absolutely nothing is added. No phosphates, chlorine, or other additive chemicals.
- 20 Mule Team Borax naturally softens hard water which protects your detergent, so it can maximize cleaning power. To boost your detergent, simply add 1/2 cup of 20 Mule Team Borax to every load along with your regular detergent. We use Purex, of course!
• Check out the 20 Mule Team Borax website and leave a comment telling us something interesting you learned. (once)
• Enter the Borax Fresh Year, Fresher Laundry Sweepstakes where you can enter to win the $1,500 Grand Prize, or one of 171 coupons for FREE BORAX! Why 171 coupons you ask? The TOTAL prize value is $2013!, which is very appropriate for the new year ;-) and leave a comment that you did. You can do this one every day. (daily) You can continue entering even after my giveaway is over, until February 22nd, 2013!
• You can also enter daily just by leaving a comment...any comment. (daily) Can I make this any easier?
You can enter to win the coupons through Monday, January 28 and the winners will be chosen by random drawing on Tuesday, January 29. I will post the winner here and notify them by email.
Lots of ways to win, so get to it! Good luck!
As a Purex Insider, Purex provided me with a sample of 20 Mule Team Borax in exchange for a product review. But, as always, all opinions expressed here are my own.