Thursday, October 1, 2009

I won an award!!

I have been given the "One Lovely Blog Award" by Denise over at Together We Save. Thanks so much Denise. I love awards! I accept.

The rules of the "One Lovely Blog Award" are:

*Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.

*Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Denise thought 15 was a lot and 15 does seem a big number to me too, but I will do my best.


SonyaAnn @ A Mom, Money, and More


Helene @ Granny Spice




Queenie Jeannie @ Jeannie's Happy World



Queen of Fifty Cents @ Queen of Fifty Cents

The Frugal Millionairess @ The Frugal Millionairess

Shopping Golightly @ The Thrifty Chicks


I did it!! 15 lovely blogs I love to check as often as possible. Check them out and enjoy!

21 comments:

A.Marie said...

Oooohhh....My First Blog Award on my new blog!! YEAH!! I can't wait to post it!! Thank you Thank you! :)

http://mymoneymission.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I'm with A.Marie, oooohhhhhh! Thank you, I love it and it fits so well! Does it make my butt look big?

Frances said...

You are both so welcome! I love your blogs and love you!!

SonyaAnn, it makes your butt look HOT!

The Frugal Millionairess said...

My first blog award! How fun is that! Many thanks! Hoping that Pulitzer isn't too far behind;-). Eileen

Queenie Jeannie said...

Thank you so much for the award!! That's really awesome! I hope you are feeling better now.

Helene said...

SonyaAnn and Frances- Stop that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeesh :-)

Thank you for my award. I'm way behind on my pay it forward thing.

How's hubby?

I'm still loving my frozen blueberries-who knew they invented such a thing??

Pam said...

Thank you so much for the award. LOL at SonyaAnn. Only she could think of that! : )
I hope you are feeling much better now.

Frances said...

Ace, you are so welcome! I just love your blog

Frances said...

Eileen, you are so welcome. I DO see more awards in the future and how hard can it really be to win a Pulitzer? LOL!

Frances said...

You are so welcome, Jeannie! I am feeling much better. Ready for the weekend!

Frances said...

Helene, we LOVE you so much, how can we NOT shower you with awards!

Frances said...

You are welcome, Pam. SonyaAnn is definitely a nut. That's why we all love her.

The Queen of Fifty Cents said...

Gosh, thanks so much! I really appreciate your kind comment on my blog and here! Now I've got to go check out those other folks you recommend!

Frances said...

You are so welcome Queen of Fifty Cents! I just love reading your garage sale adventures and meeting all the people and pets you see.

Anonymous said...

We are so funny! Laughed until I cried! God bless you woman!

Debbie said...

Thank you so much for thinking of me! This means so much to me. I have been enjoying getting to know you through your blog.

Frances said...

SonyaAnn, God has blessed me and continues to do so every day.

All my friends in blogland are part of those blessings.

Debbie, I love your blog and am so glad I found you!

Kelly L said...

Well done - and well deserved.

Love,
Kelly

Frances said...

Thanks, Kelly! And thanks for coming to visit!

Lindsay said...

Thanks Gal!!! :)
I am posting this today - sorry for the delay!

Frances said...

Oh, there is never a hurry, Lindsay. I just want everyone to find the great blogs I love.