Friday, June 11, 2010

I am running out of shampoo and conditioner!!!

I cannot believe it!

I have probably not bought shampoo or conditioner in 6 months. Maybe longer...I don't remember. My stockpile was FULL, with 25 - 30 bottles of each before Christmas. It would last forever!

Not with 3 adult kids shopping my stockpile! I gave them goody bags at Christmas with lots of HBA. Whenever they come to visit, I send them home with a bag. I was just not paying attention to how many were going out, while none were coming in.

Then, this weekend, Chance came to visit and before he left, I loaded him up with HBA and groceries. And I noticed it......

My shampoo and stockpile is SO SMALL. I only have about 10 bottles of each!

I told my friend I only had 10 bottles of each and she looked at me like I was crazy.

She is not a stockpiler.

I gotta go shop. (Well, when I get off work.)

9 comments:

McVal said...

I hate it when I run out of something! Good luck stocking back up!

Sonya Ann said...

I would be upset too! But I can see how non-stockpilers would think that you were nuts!
Tell me if you find a good deal. I haven't "done the deals" in a while.
Have a great weekend!

A.Marie said...

Hey there!!! I love my stockpile and when it gets low, I start getting nervous!!

I haven't spotted any good shampoo/conditioner deals, so let us know if you do!! :)

Queenie Jeannie said...

Why do you stockpile something so easy to get?? Do you wait for really good sales?

Pam said...

LOL! I feel the same way about my stockpiling. 10 bottles is not enough!

Frances said...

I haven't even looked for shampoo/conditioner deals in a long time because I had so much. I will be on the lookout and let you guys know when I find some.

Jeannie, I only buy when it is close to free. I just won't pay much for HBA. With coupons and sales, I can get the good stuff for really cheap.

slugmama said...

OMG! Down to your last 10??....Panic time!!lol
Don't worry....just prize box has a full sized bottle of Dove 'poo in it. ;-)

yonca said...

It makes me upset too.Love to buy things on sale lol.

Frances said...

Sluggy, how exciting!! You are helping my stockpile.

Still looking for deals. Why is it that when you need 'poo all you can find free is bodywash??