Friday, May 15, 2009

Bobby is home!

And I am so happy! He got home yesterday while I was at work and I was really glad, since that meant he unloaded the car before I got home. LOL! I WOULD have helped, but am really glad I didn't have to. The living room was piled high with everything and it will take a couple of days to get it all put up.

I am so glad he is home! He was gone 3 1/2 weeks...the longest we have been apart since we met 13 years ago! He had a great trip and got some amazing pics...I will post some this weekend. He was at the Grand Canyon last weekend. (He did not take this pic...I just needed one for today. LOL!)


5 comments:

Dawna said...

Bless your heart! So glad he is back home with you.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Frances said...

Thanks for stopping by mine!

Anonymous said...

"He got home yesterday while I was at work and I was really glad, since that meant he unloaded the car before I got home."
I had to laugh! You are too much fun. That is a really long time to be apart!! So if we don't hear from you for the entire weekend we all know why. Are you wearing the cheerleader outfit?

Frances said...

LOL! SonyaAnn, you are too funny! I don't have a cheerleader outfit, but he would love it if I did.

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

I love the name of your blog, also we have always wanted to see the Grand Canyon, looking forward to pictures.
thanks
Kim