Saturday, January 31, 2009

Searching for Electrasol

So, I didn't have any Electrasol $2.50 until a member on HotCouponWorld sent me a RAOK of 10. I have been so busy the last week or so with work and kids visiting, our son, Chance, on R&R from Iraq, his wife and baby and our daughter, Meredith from California and her baby. It was a whirlwind of get togethers, since we couldn't get together with them at the same time. We had to do one for Chance and a separate one for Meredith. Meredith came to town to see Chance and they got to spend some time together at their "real" mom's house. Then there was a visit to Ft. Hood when Chance and family went back there.

Anyway, Electrasol was the last thing on my mind. LOL! So, tonite I made a run to a few stores and only managed to find 5 that I was willing to pay the price for. I found 2 at Family Dollar and paid $.25 each and 3 at CVS, paying $.49 each. I finally got tired of running store to store, so came home and realized that I really don't have any room for more Electrasol. LOL! I also managed to get a few Fructis to add to the stash, paying $.50 each. So the night wasn't a total flop.

But I have 5 more coupons that I hate to waste, since they were a gift, so I will be hitting a few more stores tomorrow to see if I can find more. I will be shopping on Super Bowl Sunday to avoid the crowds. Can you tell I am not a big football fan? DH doesn't mind...he gets to watch the game in peace.

Visiting with my kids and grandkids made the running around all worthwhile!

No comments: