Monday, April 2, 2012

Checking in....

I have been kind of boring lately, so didn't have much to write about, but wanted to let everyone know I am still here.

Hubby went camping on Saturday for 3 days, so I planned to do nothing for the weekend. But I was by myself. LOL!

I noticed that a valance we have in the living room was a little dusty and thought about vacuuming it. Then I decided, what the heck, I would just wash it. So, took down the living room curtains and valances and washed them and some throw pillows.

On Sunday, I washed out sheets, mattress pad, the comforter, our pillows and some throw pillows. I was on a roll.

I also scrubbed the bathtub just because.

Usually, Hubby does the cleaning and the laundry, but I was just in the mood.
 So, my weekend of doing nothing ended up being pretty busy.

Hope you all had a fun one!

4 comments:

Sonya Ann said...

I have a love/hate relationship with getting on a roll. To be honest, I need to get on a roll with my house. Den and I have been talking about updating/painting so that is my excuse for pushing off the cleaning.

Mark said...

All that cleaning! Stop, Frances. You're turning me on!
m.

McVal said...

Dang woman!!! Get over here and wash my valances!!!

Frances said...

SonyaAnn, I don't always love getting on a roll, but it wasn't too bad.

Mark, that was my goal the whole time!

Sorry, McVal, I am done with valances for a while.