- With just the right touch of milk chocolate flavor, your family will love the traditional homemade brownie taste that can be ready in three easy steps.
- Look for Betty Crocker Milk Chocolate Traditional Brownie mix in the baking aisle of grocery stores this fall.
I decided to use frosting left from Theo’s birthday cake to frost the brownies. Yummy…frosted brownies. Well, the frosting was mostly milk chocolate colored with a little bit of bright blue I just dumped in one container. I figured I would add some more cocoa powder and it would mix into a lovely chocolate frosting.
Guess what?! If you mix ¾ light chocolate colored frosting with ¼ bright blue, add a tablespoon of cocoa powder and mix it all together and it turns out…..
Army Green! Yes, lovely dark olive colored. I didn’t think it was THAT olive colored, so I dumped it on the cooled brownies. Yep, it did look THAT olive!
So, I had a brilliant…if I do say so myself…idea! Chance is coming home from Afghanistan early in October. So I decided to freeze the pan of brownies and when he gets home, I will decorated it with a “Welcome Home” message and take it to his welcome home party. I will be making other stuff, but thought the accidental frosting color would work just fine.
MyBlogSpark and Betty Crocker have offered one of my lovely readers a prize pack of their own! The giveaway winner’s prize pack will contain: One Betty Crocker® Milk Chocolate Traditional Brownie mix prize pack which includes a Betty Crocker apron, cookie sheet, and mixing spoon.
How cool is that?!
How do you enter? Well the first entry is super easy. Tell me who you would make brownies for.
For one additional entry each, you can do any or all of the following. Then leave me a comment that you did.
- Check out the Betty Crocker website http://www.bettycrocker.com/ and tell me something delicious you found there.
- Like Betty Crocker on Facebook Betty Crocker
- Follow Betty Crocker on Twitter Betty Crocker
I will use a random number generator to pick a winner on September 18 and the winner will be posted on my blog, as well as notified by email.
Good luck, everyone!
Disclosure: The product, information and prize pack have been provided by Betty Crocker through MyBlogSpark.