Thursday, March 25, 2010

Vote for Nikki!


This is our niece, Nikki. She played softball in high school....really well. She didn't play in college, though offered a full scholarship, because she started having back problems and playing softball aggrevated it. I don't remember if it was an injury or what, since it happened before I met Hubby....she is his niece, so mine by marriage.

Nikki is now married and a wonderful mommy to 2 adorable little girls and is a manager for Target. That is NOT what she went to college at Texas A&M to do, but you know how that goes. LOL!

We just found out that Nikki has been nominated to play on the UIL Centennial Celebration All-Century Softball Team. How cool is that?!

She needs votes! So, please click the below link to go vote for her. You will need to enter an email addy. (That is just so that they can know if the same person is voting over and over.) Scroll down to the OUTFIELDERS. Vote for Nikki Gonsoulin. She is the 34th entry on the list.


For anyone intersted here is the history of UIL, which is a Texas organization that has become the largest interscholastic organization in the country.

Thanks, everyone!

16 comments:

A.Marie said...

Voted! I hope she gets alot of votes! :)

Frances said...

Thanks, A.Marie!

Happy Friday!

McVal said...

You got it!

Pam said...

Will have to vote!

Sonya Ann said...

Done and Done! She is soo cute. And you can tell her that I said that!!

Sonya Ann said...

I decided to help you. Please forgive me!

yonca said...

Done! I hope she gets a lot of votes! Have a wonderful Sunday!

Frances said...

Thank you so much, everyone, for voting for Nikki! I know she will appreciate all the support.

Sonya Ann said...

I wonder how she is doing?
You could do a little give away for everyone that posts about her on their blog. I bet that would help get her name out. Just a thought!

Frances said...

SonyaAnn, we won't know how she is doing until the end of voting, which is April 27.

Hmmm... a giveaway is a good idea. I will try and think of something to give away. I'm feeling a little under the weather today, so my mind is a little foggy. Hopefully it will get better soon.

Sonya Ann said...

Are you feeling any better?

Frances said...

A bit. Thanks for checking up on me, SonyaAnn.

I have drugged up, so my head is better, but still have an upset tummy. I think I probably should go home, but probably won't.

Anything Fits A Naked Man said...

I voted! Good luck to Nikki!!

Hi! I just wanted to drop by and thank you for visiting commenting on my blog! I'm glad you did, I'm your newest follower! Cheers!!

Sonya Ann said...

I hope that sweet knees is taking good care of you now.

Frances said...

Oh, SonyaAnn, would you believe Hubby got sicker than I was? He went camping and came back with what he thinks was food poisoning. He slept most of last evening, so I barely saw him. Poor thing.

I ate 2 pieces of toast for dinner.

Sonya Ann said...

Please write something so that I can leave a smart @$$ comment!