Friday, April 24, 2009

You like me, you really like me....

(I wonder how many people here are old enough to know the significance of my title.)



Thanks so much to Together We Save for giving me this award. I am a bit of an oddball, sometimes, so think this is totally appropriate.

The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken - excellence, grace and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words. As a recipient of this world-renowned award, you now have the task of passing it on to at least 5 other worthy bloggers. Do not risk the wrath of the zombie chickens by choosing unwisely or not choosing at all…

I will pass this along to ......

Erin @ JANE4girls $800 Annual Budget For A Family of 4 It is because of Erin that I set up this blog. I just wanted to follow her deals. Last year, she really did stay within her budget. Her deal finding is AMAZING.

Phillena @ ~~Inch by Inch Couponing is a Cinch She hasn't been blogging a lot, lately, due to the impending addition to her family, but her blog is fun and she had a FABULOUS giveaway recently! Phillena was one of the first people I "met" blogging.

Tracey @ $1200 Frugal Challenge 2009 Tracey is, I think, the second person I "met" blogging. She finds some great deals and posts about them in time for the rest of us to go get them.

SonyaAnn @ A Mom, Money and More because she is just about the funniest person I have met in a long time. And her blogs are so interesting!

Vaerie @ Frugal Family Fun Blog because her crafts with her little girls makes me wish my kids were little again.

Thanks, friends, for all the interesting and informative blogs!






16 comments:

Valerie @ Inner Child Fun said...

Frances, thank you so much for the award! That is so sweet of you, and I'm loving that zombie chicken graphic -- too funny!! Thanks so much for thinking of me. I feel so honored to be in such good company, since the other recipients all have such fabulous blogs!

Valerie
www.frugalfamilyfunblog.com

A.Marie said...

Oohh..I just saw that SonyaAnn won...I'll stop by her blog and say a big ICE CREAM CONGRATS! :)

Frances said...

Valerie, I love reading your blog! I think it is pretty fabulous. Your girls are adorable and your crafts so much fun!

Frances said...

Thanks A.Marie! Mmmmmm....ice cream!

Anonymous said...

I feel so loved!

Frances said...

You ARE loved, SonyaAnn!

Anonymous said...

Tag you're it!

Helene said...

Hey Sally (Field)~ :-)

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love what you said about empty nesters and having more money. I was almost an empty nester (one of my kids managed to stay around at any given time). Then my precious grandson came back to me (after a long, horrendous early life during which I didn't think I'd see him again until age 18). So here I am nearing 50 raising a 4 year old as a single parent. Again.

Amiyrah said...

Hiya Frances!

Coming out of lurking(yes, I lurk on your blog...please don't hold it against me lol) to tell you I featured your blog on "blog spotlight" this week :o)

Just call me Yankee said...

I got the title, mikey! lol Hopefully that does not make me too old.

Anonymous said...

You're my Friday friend!

Frances said...

Wow! I feel so popular! LOL! I actually have an interesting thing to write about, but will be really busy today, so may not get to it until tonite. Darn! Why does my boss want me to do actual work?!

Helene, it is a good thing you are doing. I would not want to be raising a 4 year old at my age, but if it needed to be done, I would.

Thanks for visiting Amiyrha, and thanks for the feature.

Hi, centralillinoisian! No...you are not old, merely very knowledgable.

Love you, SonyaAnn!

A.Marie said...

Hello, Hello! Stop by my blog sometime. I have something for you! :)

Anonymous said...

Miss you! I know I'm a dork!

Jules @ Lovely Las Vegas said...

Congrats on your award! I've passed along another award to you today : ). It is the Queen of All things Awesome : ). Check it out!

Jennifer said...

I just found your blog...you really make me smile. :)