Friday, March 21, 2014

NEW Dial Deep Cleansing Hand Soap Review!

I don't know what the heck I did to the formatting, but I wanted to get this post up.


As a Purex Insider, I recently received 2 bottles of NEW Dial Deep Cleansing Hand Soap. I immediately opened them up to smell and, oh my, they both smelled SO good! The hand soap comes in fabulous scents of Yellow Raspberry and Black Sugar, Water Blossoms, and Coconut Lime Verbena. I received Yellow Raspberry & Black Sugar and Water Blossoms and I could not pick a favorite.
First I used the Yellow Raspberry and Black Sugar hand soap, because, how could I not? Right? It smelled so amazing and was really gentle on my hands. When I had finished, and dried my hands, they did not feel tight and dry like they do with a lot of hand soaps. AND they felt really smooth. I thought, “I wonder how this would work on my forearms?” Weird? Maybe. But my forearms are starting to show my age with some age spots and this Winter has been really hard on my skin.

So, I lathered up to my elbows. It felt like a gently body scrub and when I was done, my arms felt so soft and my dry skin felt better. The feeling and the smell make me want to lather up to my elbows every time I wash my hands. Maybe I can get rid of these age spots!

The Water Blossoms smelled good and worked just as well, but I have fallen in love with the Yellow Raspberry & Black Sugar scent.

Dial Deep Cleansing Hand Soap is the latest Dial Brand hand soap bringing luxury to your hand washing experience. These premium soaps feature vibrant scents, a gentle micro-scrubber formula that removes dirt from your hands and moisturizes the skin in and a completely new design that will go with any decor. I have been a longtime Dial fan and like most of its products and am happy to add this to my list of favorite products.

When you see Dial Deep Cleansing Hand Soap at your store, you definitely should pick up a bottle or two. (I don't have a coupon giveaway as the coupons I received expire 3/31/14 and I waited to late to be able to get them out in time to be used. I promise to do better next time!)


Disclosure: I did receive the product listed above for review from Dial but my opinions are my own. 


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm I might have to try this if they put out a good coupon. I love having nice smelling soap in the bathroom...

Frances said...

This stuff really smells good!

Sonya Ann said...

I've been making my own foaming soap for a while but I would definitely try it. But I would have to have a coupon. LOL

Sonya Ann said...

WRITE SOMETHING! I might have said that a bit loud but you get it.