Monday, June 25, 2012
Pillsbury® Baguette Chips Review and Giveaway.
Enjoy Pillsbury Baguette Chips for a wide range of occasions: eat them alone, add a bit more flavor to your favorite dip, spice up soup, or add some crunch to your salad!
With 130 calories per serving (21 baguette chips), and 50% less fat than regular potato chips*, Pillsbury Baguette Chips are delicious snack chips that you can feel good about eating
*Pillsbury Baguette Chips (5g fat per 29g serving); regular potato chips (11g fat per 29g serving). See nutrition information for sodium content.
I recently receive a gift pack with:
(3) Bags of Pillsbury Baguette Chips in Italian Cheese & Herb
(3) Bags of Pillsbury Baguette Chips in Cheddar Sundried Tomato
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Italian Cheese and Herb. I like the Cheddar Sundried Tomato, but I am seriously addicted to the Italian Cheese and Herb. I opened the bag, not knowing what to expect, and received a pleasant surprise. The chips are like little slices of toasted breadsticks, smaller than I expected. They are light and tasty and I had a hard time making myself stop eating them. I told Hubby that I think they would also make really good “croutons” for our salads, so we are going to try that.
MyBlogSpark and Pillsbury have offered to give one of my readers a gift pack as well. Your gift pack will contain: (3) Bags of Pillsbury Baguette Chips in Italian Cheese & Herb and (3) Bags of Pillsbury Baguette Chips in Cheddar Sundried Tomato.
As always, it will be really easy to enter. Just leave a comment. You can get one entry for each of the following:
1) Tell us how you would use Pillsbury Baguette Chips to spice up your snacking routine.
2) If you are a follower, leave a comment that you are.
3) Check out the Pillsbury Website: http://goo.gl/fL5Fa and tell me something interesting you found.
4) Check out the Pillsbury Facebook Page: http://on.fb.me/pad9ru and Like Pillsbury, then come back and tell me that you did.
5) Check out the Pillsbury Twitter Page: http://bit.ly/q8CoIm and become a follower.
And, because I know a lot of people love daily entries, you can come every day and leave a comment about whath flavor you would like to see Pillsbury Baguette Chips come out with next. Be creative…I know you can be.
You can enter through midnight Saturday, June 30. I will pick a winner on Sunday and post the winner’s name and send an email for your mailing address.
“Disclosure: The product, gift pack, information, and additional sample have been provided by General Mills through MyBlogSpark.”