On a hunt to find and share ideas to live more frugally without giving up living.
Monday, January 23, 2012
Progresso “Souper You” Giveaway!
Are you ready for a new look this New Year? Progresso® is excited to announce the return of their Souper You® Contest giving you the chance to win an incredible makeover! By telling Progresso why you deserve a makeover and what you love about their soup, you could have the chance to win an ultimate makeover experience in Hollywood this Spring!
Now that the ball has dropped and the confetti has settled, it’s time to consider how you will stick to your resolution for the New Year and maintain your weight management plan, without sacrificing on variety or the taste of foods you love. Thanks to Progresso®, you can have your soup and eat it too!
With 40 delicious soups with 100 calories or less per serving, Progresso Soup has a variety of offerings that help you beat diet boredom and satisfy your taste cravings, while helping you stick to your weight management calorie goals. Progresso soups are packed with hearty ingredients like pasta, beans, rice, meat and vegetables that suit your taste buds and make you feel good about including it in your meal choices.
-This year, the Souper You® Contest will provide three lucky winners with an ultimate makeover experience in Hollywood; this includes a trip for 2 to Los Angeles, California where the winner will receive a head-to-toe makeover including hair and makeup, guided shopping spree with a $1,000 fashion retailer gift card, $1,000 spending money and 2 tickets to this season’s live finale of NBC’s The Biggest Loser
- Progresso is asking fans to visit http://www.souperyou.com/ and submit their photo with a brief essay about why they love Progresso soups and why they deserve a makeover, by no later than February 22nd
- Fans can check back on March 12th for the announcement of the top ten finalists, and to vote for their favorite finalist until March 25th
- In addition, visit http://bit.ly/ProgressoCoup to download a printable coupon for $1.25 off the purchase of four (4) cans of Progresso Soup today.
- Also, tune into The Biggest Loser on NBC Tuesdays at 8/7c
Click here to watch this amazing video of the 2011 winner experience.
MyBlogSpark and Progresso sent me a great “Souper You” prize pack so that I could try Progresso Soups and “The Biggest Loser” Workout DVD. I admit that I have not used the dvd. I will have to save that until my hamstring pull is fully healed. But we did try some Progresso Soup and I have to say, I love them! Yes, I have eaten Progresso before, but it has been a while. My new favorite is Potato Brocolli & Cheese Chowder. It is so delicious! I think I will have to start buying more Progresso Soup. I had forgotten how delicious it is. And with a good sale combined with coupons, the price is quite reasonable, I think.
MyBlogSpark and Progresso have offered to send one of my readers their own “Souper You” prize pack.
Your Progresso “Souper You” prize pack will contain:
- (2) VIP Coupons for Progresso Soup
- (1) copy of “The Biggest Loser” Workout DVD
It is super easy to enter. All you have to do is one or more of the following:
1) Tell us which of the Progresso Soup flavors are you most excited to incorporate into your weight management plan this New Year? (once)
2) Leave a comment letting me know one good thing you plan to do for yourself this year. It can be about anything, but it has to be something you do for you. (once)
3) “Like” the Progresso Facebook page, and leave a comment that you did. (once)
4) I know how some of my readers like daily entries, just because they like to come to my blog every day, so you can also enter daily by leaving a comment telling me what you had for dinner the night before. I want to see if anyone is really trying to eat healthy. (daily)
Winner will be chosen by random drawing on Sunday, January 29 and the winner will be posted on my blog and notified by email.
Disclosure: The Progresso® Souper You® prize pack, information, coupon, and giveaway have been provided by Progresso through MyBlogSpark.
I am married to the man of my dreams and we are happy empty nesters. I have always loved looking for deals and have found that since our kids moved out, we have a LOT more money thanks to my deal hunting. So I keep doing it.
I love reading other blogs and finding new, and old, ideas on saving money and making life better.
The best part of "blog world" is all the fabulous, funny, witty, people I have found!