There are rules that go with receiving this award. They are:
1. Thank the person that gave it to you.
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Pass this to 15 bloggers you recently met and think they are fantastic.
4. Contact those bloggers and let them know you gave it to them.
My seven things:
1. I spent 38 years of my life convinced that I did not want to be a mom. Then I met a man with 3 kids and almost immediately fell in love with all 4 of them. When we married, I discovered that I had waited all of my life to be a mom to these 3 kids.
2. I graduated from college with a degree in Fashion Merchandising, with minors in Business and English and have never worked in the Fashion field.
3. I love being a grandma and didn't insist on a cutsey name. I am "Grandma".
4. Some weekends, I love to have one lazy day where I do nothing but watch movies or read a book all day.
5. I will read anything and don't really have a favorite genre.
6. My favorite job of all time was working on computers. I love to take them apart and put them back together again.
7. I am a total city girl, but a few years ago, while on vacation, my sister's goat died giving birth to 2 babies. Since Sissy had to go to work every day, I taught those babies to drink from a bottle and fed them multiple times a day.
I think these bloggers are awesome. (Some are not new to me, but I just love them!)
1. Sonya Ann at A Mom, Money, and More
2. Slugmamma at DON'T READ THIS BLOG; IT IS BORING
3. Amiyhra at 4 Hats and Frugal
4. Erin at Jane4Girls
5. Jeannie at Jeannie's Happy World
6. Stephanie at Katy Couponers
7. Marilyn at Marilyn's Money
8. Pam at Mom's Mutterings
9. Annie Jones at Real Life Living
10. Val at Sew Not My Day
11. Debbie at Suburb Sanity
12. Shopping Golightly at The Thrifty Chicks
13. Pam at The Thrifty Things
14. Denise at Together We Save
15. Yonca at Yonca is Cooking
There you go...some of my favorite blogs. If you don't know them, go check them out!