Saturday, December 12, 2009

My hubby is just a big kid!

Hubby went to the library last week to take a test to apply to be a census taker. He is ready to get back into the workforce, since his foot finally healed from the last surgery. I told him he doesn't need to work, since we are doing fine, but he wants to make some money. He has been a substitute teacher for years and was going to go back to that, but when he went to re-sign up, the admin department had lost his transcript and said he had to get another one before he can work for them. Stupid district! He subbed for them for over 15 years. You would think that they know he is qualified. Oh, and you would think that they would have the transcript filed electronically. This ticked him off just enough that he probably will not go back there, even though getting another copy of the transcript would not be a big deal.

Well, back to the story. LOL! He was at the library and during a break he called me and asked me to bring his camera to him. Okay....I was only 5 minutes away, so being the good wife that I am, I ran it over to him.

He wanted it because Santa Claus was at the library! LOL! So my big ol' hubby got his picture taken with Santa Claus! Isn't he cute!!! First he was snooping in Santa's bag of toys.

Then he pouted bacause Santa won't give him a pony. LOL!

5 comments:

Annie Jones said...

Guess he forgot about the "better not pout" part...

:)

Frances said...

LOL! He is a funny boy!

Helene said...

Priceless-so much better than the little kids :-)

Frances said...

Well, I don't know, Helene. It is pretty cute, but I can't wait to see my grandbabies' Santa Claus pics!

Sonya Ann said...

That is funny!!! I hope that a copy of him goes to all of his buddies!!!! Or maybe next years Christmas card!